Monday, June 6, 2011

Artist Statement

I use photography to show a side of something you wouldn't normally see. To take an ordinary object and bring a new beauty to it. Photography is a way to show things I am passionate about, and stuff I do on a daily basis. It is a healthy way to express myself as well.
I love taking pictures of little things in big cities. Something that you wouldn't normally focus on coming to life is such an interesting thing to me. I also enjoy taking pictures of people doing something they love like music, acting, or a simple hobby of reading. People living their life happily is so huge to me and I think it is important to do.
I am inspired by artists and the happiness people experience through a daily routine. Photography is all about showing who I am and what I enjoy. The photos above are taken in Seattle and many are candid, while others are of stuff that remind me of this beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment